Today, more than ever, we are the effect of way too much stress alongside far more chemicals and toxins than ever in the history of man. To ensure we maintain optimal health and well-being, it’s imperative to support our body’s ability to effectively detoxify in light of this. The good news is there are plenty of ways to support detox that are both simple, affordable and even relaxing.
Spirulina is a blue-green algae. It’s full of minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and amino acids. Bathing in spirulina helps revitalize, nourish and soften the skin. It is thought to usher along detoxification by flushing fluids from the cells and replacing them with all this good stuff in spirulina. For that reason, it can also help with muscle aches and fatigue like if you feel like you are coming down with a flu or have built up lactic acid in your muscles from overuse.
Using a powerful mineral base such as Epsom salts in a bathwater medium creates a process called reverse osmosis. This process pulls salt and harmful toxins out of the body and allows the magnesium and sulfates to enter into the body.
Add the following to a warm bath:
½ cup spirulina, mixed in a pitcher of warm water (where to find)
½ cup sea salt
5 drops essential oil (I like to use a mixture of lime, bergamot and grapefruit). (where to find)
Ten great reasons to include spirulina
1. Spirulina is known to be alkalizing to the body, which boosts liver function, a necessary element while detoxing.
2. Spirulina contains chlorophyll which is used for “detoxification” by helping remove toxins such as heavy metals and other pollutants from the blood.
3. Spirulina is often alternated with chlorella for detoxifying the body.
4. Spirulina is high in B-vitamins: vitamins B-1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3 (nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid).
5. Spirulina is high in other vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, and selenium.
6. Dried spirulina contains 8 mg calcium per 1 Tablespoon serving, which is more than raw spirulina.
7. Spirulina is rich in protein. In fact, amino acids make up 62% of spirulina and provide 4 grams per 1 Tablespoon.
8. Spirulina contains gamma linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid. The only other place it is found is in a mother’s breastmilk. It has amazing anti-inflammatory properties especially when taken with other quality Omega-3 supplements.
9. Spirulina has potent antioxidant activity, particularly phycocyanin and beta carotene—antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage.
10. The very high concentration of bioavailable iron makes it excellent during pregnancy and for those with anemia.
For Spirulina that is guaranteed organic and sources from trusted farms and ranches, try Living Traditionally’s Organic Spirulina from the Living Traditionally Store http://www.livingtraditionallystore.com.
If you want to find more natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – TREAT ALMOST ANY ILLNESS WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR KITCHEN.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES – GET THE BEST HAIR AND SKIN YOU’VE EVER HAD AND LOOK YOUNGER WITH THESE INSANELY CLEVER NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES.
- 35+ DIY HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – NEVER BUY A TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCT AGAIN! SAVE A FORTUNE AND YOUR FAMILIES HEALTH WITH THESE SUPER SIMPLE HOMEMADE CLEANING PRODUCTS THAT WORK BETTER THAN THE CHEMICAL ONES.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE: EVERYDAYROOTSBOOK.COM