Most of the butter found in grocery stores is not healthy, because it is made from pasteurized milk. Homemade organic butter is very healthy as it still contains many of the vitamins and minerals found in raw milk. Butter is packed with Vitamin A. Vitamin A is vital for the health of our eyes, skins, tissues, membranes and teeth. It plays a role in gene transcription. Butter consists of mostly short and medium chain fatty acids. These fatty acids can protect against cancer.
How to Make Organic Butter
did you know that cancer cells thrive in acidity?Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment but cease to exist in Alkaline environments.
Restore the Body’s pH levels with Just One Superfood Where to find ——> HERE
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- sea salt, to taste
- Pour cream into food processor and process for about 10 minutes. It will turn to a thick whipped cream first.
Continue processing until it turns grainy and separate into butter and butter milk. Drain buttermilk from butter.
- Scrape butter from the sides. Put in a clean bowl. Place your butter into a colander and strain off the buttermilk.
- Rinse the butter with cold water, gently turning the butter with a spoon while the cold water runs over it until the water runs clear.
- When the butter is clean, squeeze more liquid from butter using wooden paddles or spoons to smash butter and pour off liquid.
- You can keep it in a jar or bowl, and store it in the fridge, or the freezer. This type of butter can last for several months before going bad.