We all know castor oil can offer us some amazing health benefits. It can be used as tons of things ranging from laxative to a parasite remover.
Now, lots of people do simply deny the benefits of this amazing oil without even looking into it. I guess you could consider that Big Pharma’s fault because they hate all things natural. Castor oil packs which are applied topically can also affect your internal organs while taking care of your skin. For the most part using castor oil is a win-win situation all around.
For anyone who may have toxicity concerns know that the possible toxicity would be coming from ricin a toxic compound found in the castor bean.This is something that is eliminated with the cold press and filtering process being used to make the final product that is the castor oil we use in this day and age. Industrial castor oil is toxic medicinal castor oil is completely safe.
The only people who should avoid castor oil are those who suffer from ulcers, irritable bowels, hemorrhoids, prolapses and who are dealing with other things of that nature. Castor oil was originally used to help stimulate labor in healthy pregnant women. It really works like magic.
If you want to use castor oil as a laxative or a ‘flush’ just take a tablespoon of food grade castor oil before bed. I have no doubt in my mind that it will cure your constipation. It is best to use this a few nights in a row. For the ‘flush’ you’ll have to follow the recipe below.
Castor Oil Flush
- Castor oil
- Fresh orange juice
- Hot water
- Take 3 ounces of castor oil and three ounces of fresh orange juice and mix them together.
- Drink this quickly.
- Make sure you do this on an empty stomach and then start sipping on some hot water after about 30 minutes.
- Drink about 4 cups of water every 15 minutes, this will stimulate the flushing.
- Try eating light foods during this time, nothing too fatty or fried.
- While this flush is intense it can eliminate all sorts of toxins and parasites including tapeworms.
When it comes to using castor oil for myself I like using it topically best. Because castor oil is both antiviral and anti-fungal it can help with anything from an infected toenail to acne. Take a look at the video below for more information.